FRIDAY thread

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
Posting here is ONLY allowed on FRIDAYS.

The subject for this Friday is to be announced.

?? And let's have a big round of applause for the TERRIFIC LLLLAMAGROUPIES... Blaize19(Babycakes), verwon(Queen five letter word beginning with B as per her own request), msndrstood, Wiley_11(Should be Smiley, not Wiley), shadavis08(turtleluvva), zmann, NothingIsTrue(our resident genius), SpiralBorg, badbrad17, Fairclough, Ricky Babalu, neonworm, gollum18, Farish(albeit reluctantly), cheeta186, James4455 and Lendo (even though he totes a Blackberry, smh)

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
Today's subject:

ANTS
yzyregug.jpg

?? And let's have a big round of applause for the TERRIFIC LLLLAMAGROUPIES... Blaize19(Babycakes), verwon(Queen five letter word beginning with B as per her own request), msndrstood, Wiley_11(Should be Smiley, not Wiley), shadavis08(turtleluvva), zmann, NothingIsTrue(our resident genius), SpiralBorg, badbrad17, Fairclough, Ricky Babalu, neonworm, gollum18, Farish(albeit reluctantly), cheeta186, James4455 and Lendo (even though he totes a Blackberry, smh)

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
The ones in Indonesia are huge their not bull ants and hurt like hell when they bite. Note to self never stand in their nest.

Submitted from The Android Central App & a Nexus 4

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
I get itchy just hearing or reading the word 'ants'.

msndrstood

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
My nephew has spent the last 12 years getting his PhD in ant behavior and society. He even did a research field trip in the early years in Australia. And... He's been published. For ants.
Ok. Whatever.

Sent via Note II

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
My nephew has spent the last 12 years getting his PhD in ant behavior and society. He even did a research field trip in the early years in Australia. And... He's been published. For ants.
Ok. Whatever.

Sent via Note II

Really? lol :D

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
I forgot you mentioned this.
I might head of soon, so this might be last post I'm Friday till next Friday.

Hey... That's a movie.
Friday
Next Friday
I forgot what the third one is

Submitted from The Android Central App & a Nexus 4

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
Guess what day it is.

Posted via Android Central App

Tuesday

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
Its too early for posting here one more hour + four minutes!

In Atlanta, it's already seventeen minutes into Friday. And that's the official time of this thread. :banghead:

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
Today's subject -

PAINT