FRIDAY thread

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site

I want that :D

?? And let's have a big round of applause for the TERRIFIC LLLLAMAGROUPIES... Blaize19(Babycakes), verwon(Queen five letter word beginning with B as per her own request), msndrstood, Wiley_11(Should be Smiley, not Wiley), shadavis08(turtleluvva), zmann, NothingIsTrue(our resident genius), SpiralBorg, badbrad17, Fairclough, Ricky Babalu, neonworm, gollum18, Farish(albeit reluctantly), cheeta186, James4455 and Lendo (even though he totes a Blackberry, smh)

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
Dude............you don't have opposable thumbs. lol ltm ltmol...........:confused:

DAMMIT!! :mad::banghead:

And how can you laugh to yourself out loud??? :confused::D

?? And let's have a big round of applause for the TERRIFIC LLLLAMAGROUPIES... Blaize19(Babycakes), verwon(Queen five letter word beginning with B as per her own request), msndrstood, Wiley_11(Should be Smiley, not Wiley), shadavis08(turtleluvva), zmann, NothingIsTrue(our resident genius), SpiralBorg, badbrad17, Fairclough, Ricky Babalu, neonworm, gollum18, Farish(albeit reluctantly), cheeta186, James4455 and Lendo (even though he totes a Blackberry, smh)

cheeta186

Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Just finished painting a table for my college apartment. (even though it was just a stain, still counts as painting right?)

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using AC Forums mobile app

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
Just finished painting a table for my college apartment. (even though it was just a stain, still counts as painting right?)

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using AC Forums mobile app

Good enough for me!