Front Face camera..?

gvndeb60

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
It is frustrating. My girlfriend and sons all have ipod touch so I have to use my ipod to facetime them it kind of blows having to carry around two devices all the time.

OK, but facetime requires WIFI right?

Also, I recieved an email back from Tango stating that they are working on a fix for the Atrix like ka3yan stated above.

Bl00dRunzC0ld

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
OK, but facetime requires WIFI right?

Also, I recieved an email back from Tango stating that they are working on a fix for the Atrix like ka3yan stated above.

Yea it requires wifi, but I'm usually in a wifi hotspot, along with them. It's just a little ridiculous when these phone manufacturers add things that are supposed to be a big draw ie; ffc, but none of the applications on the market will work with it. You would think that Motorola would have been working a little harder with devs to ensure that some apps would work with it, seeing as how this is a "flagship" device. What good is a front facing camera if the only people that I can chat with are other Atrix users?

Duvi

Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
i do wish tango worked... i use it with my iPhone and would love to have it working on my atrix as well.

iJITSU

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
Well you are in luck. Tango released an update and it now works properly with the front camera on the Atrix. Just video chatting with my wife who has an iphone 4.

gvndeb60

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
Yup, previous conversations were all for nothing.:) Now Atrix is supported by Tango, I tested it and it worked perfectly connecting to my wife's iPhone.

Terrigno

Italiano Papi
Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Well that makes me happy. Now I won't have to take my Atrix back, unless I get tired of the horrible pixelation of the screen.

How does the screen have horrible pixelation? I think a lot of you users arent seeing something your trying to see. What is it your looking for? The screen is the next best thing Ive seen next to Super Amoled.

Akira_Yuki

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
Nice to know Tango is working!
I guess the next in line to allow the FF camera to work (on Atrix) should be Oovoo...this way people can hold video conferences between PC & Android phones :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
inventorBlack