G3 Beat Screen Shot

Heather Angela

Mar 5, 2015
Visit site
Hi there! My previous phone were IPhone . Samsung and Lumia but this year i was really excited to buy an LG phone :)
I tried LG G3 Beat to test if LG is really good.
So far this is really good! Even though this is not the REAL flagship phone (G3). i can say im impressed compared to other Samsung Phones that were also Midrange.
I think ladies will love it especially because u can customize some of its features.
However. I got some issues on its battery life since i came from iphone and lumia phones that have a superb battery life. well of course maybe because of their OS or i am just using a single sim unit.
But LG G3 Beat is not that worse considering its using ANDROID and its dual sim. Thats given! :)
My biggest prob is using the Screen Shot hehe! Yup. I have to use the power button and the volume down to take a screen shot. But im having a hard time since its located at the back. So i thought it might have a some sort or ASSISTIVE TOUCH just like in iPhone. And im glad that LG has it! I really need it since i have an online business where i always use a screen shot for faster transactions. So i tried using it. It was called UNIVERSAL TOUCH under ACCESSIBILITY option. And so after a couple of time using it. It suddenly messed up. It took a screen shot but the Universal Touch window ( i dont know what to call it hahaha) that thing doesnt go away when u take a screen shot waaaah! The photo always has it. Do u guys know any better idea so it will work properly ALL THE TIME? Ill attach a photo here so u can see it. Pls feel free to give some advice guys! Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
emii