Galaxy Active 2 battery drain issues......

mesocyclone30

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
Did you got any solution for this? Im facing exactly same issue that you had mentioned above. A2 LTE is holding maximum 10-12 hour use. battery draining way to fast. Like 100% to 80% within 1 hour. Im fed up with samsung customer support.

I keep mine on Wifi Auto is the only thing that helps. but the weird thing is most days it lasts 24hrs with about 20% left when i put it on the charge, some days when I forget to charge it i can go a day and a half. then other times it goes dead down to 7% before 24 hrs. I can't figure out why sometimes it goes dead so fast.

rjack22

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
I have had the battery drain several times since I got my watch. Maybe only three times in a year. Fortunately for me it is that infrequent. What I do, and I don't know if this helps, I power the watch completely off then back on and of course charge it. Then I go another long stretch with no issue.

docph90

Nov 3, 2022
Visit site
Hello everyone!

I think I found a solution to the problem.

So I have an Active 2 for a little over 2 years and for the last 2 months I have experienced battery drain problems. Typically the battery lasted for about 2 days, but 2 months ago it went from 48h to 6h per charge. I have not done anything to the watch neither to the software or the hardware. I have thought that the cause may be the battery so I replaced the battery with a new one, but gained little to none ( 1h in plus). So I googled and googled until I have found someone on a forum that said that it may be something related to the Galaxy Health app on the phone. Right now I should say that my wife has the some watch (Active 2) with also a little over 2 years time since purchased. I know that she dissabled the update for the Galaxy Health app on the phone about 6 months ago and her watch works perfectly. Her version of the Galaxy Health app was v5 mine was 6.2. So, naturally, I have uninstalled the app on my phone and voila! The battery on the watch know lasts 2 - 3 days. I have not installed another veraion of the Galaxy Health app since I do not use the watch for tracking exercise and so on, but I believed that if you go back to v5 it will be OK.

So, for short: uninstall the Galaxy Health app on your phone and the watch battery will last longer as it used to.

Hope you find it usefull!

Trimis de pe al meu SM-G7810 folosind Tapatalk