Galaxy Earbuds have shipped!

sdk_1052

Mar 8, 2016
Visit site
Who is still waiting that preordered directly from Samsung?

I preordered on 2/24 and mine says to expect them mid-April.

I'm still waiting. I ordered on 2/22 and mine were confirmed to ship with the device, but that didn't happen. Samsung is giving me the run around when I call to see what happened. I won't be ordering from them again.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
My phone finally came in today from Best Buy and I was told from Samsung I would get the E-Certificate. Well something happened and it said I didn't qualify. The Samsung Rep said it was because I had 2 emails on file one for my BB account and a different for Samsung. He told me to call and have them join the emails together and she manually did something after asking me for some phone info and she said I will get an email within 5 days with a link to upload my pre-order paperwork. I hope it works!

Guru

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
Called fed ex and asked them to hold my buds but they said they could not. Said I had to call shipper to change it but since no signature required I'll just let them show up at the house.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
After being denied twice I was approved on the 12th but not a word about shipping.

Anyone that was approved on the 12th get shipment notification?
If you got approved on 12th you are probably looking middle of April based on at least what I have (approved on 11th).

You should see the estimated shipping date in your status, but don't expect anything until middle of April.

LightningGA

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
Got this email this morning about my buds.
a75d38bcab172da6369f1532a0966e5f.jpg

paulwilko10

Mar 9, 2016
Visit site
My claim was validated on 13th and it still says they will ship within 30 days of validation!!
God knows when i will get them!

I'm in the UK

anon(26204)

May 24, 2010
Visit site
I initially praised my Galaxy Buds Because of the sound and fit. However, after using them for awhile this morning and moving about the house, they begin to go in and out, connection wise.

I updated them yesterday as soon as I got them. Which was supposed to fix the bluetooth connectivity issue.

It must be a Buds issue too, because I didnt have this issue when using my Powerbeats3 with my S10+

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
I initially praised my Galaxy Buds Because of the sound and fit. However, after using them for awhile this morning and moving about the house, they begin to go in and out, connection wise.

I updated them yesterday as soon as I got them. Which was supposed to fix the bluetooth connectivity issue.

It must be a Buds issue too, because I didnt have this issue when using my Powerbeats3 with my S10+

I had that happen to me as well. You might also run into a 'buzzing' malfunction too! Just be aware. I made a tread about it but seems like nobody has encountered the problem......yet.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/s...-bud-buzzing-malfunction-fix.html#post6511553

anon(26204)

May 24, 2010
Visit site
I had that happen to me as well. You might also run into a 'buzzing' malfunction too! Just be aware. I made a tread about it but seems like nobody has encountered the problem......yet.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/s...-bud-buzzing-malfunction-fix.html#post6511553
I did a little research and what some people said is that turning off Battery Optimization for bluetooth fixed it for some people. So I just did that. In fact I turned off Battery Optimization for everything pertaining to bluetooth.

I'm gonna test it out now to see if that fixes my issue.

I guess the Battery Optimization is way intense, if that's the case

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
I did a little research and what some people said is that turning off Battery Optimization for bluetooth fixed it for some people. So I just did that. In fact I turned off Battery Optimization for everything pertaining to bluetooth.

I'm gonna test it out now to see if that fixes my issue.

I guess the Battery Optimization is way intense, if that's the case

Wow, good to know! I have the Bat. Op. set as well. I'll make the changes as you stated. Thanks!

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
Go into Settings > Type "Battery Optimization"> search bar > Switch the toggle to "ALL" > Search for "Bluetooth" turn everything off

lol thanks I was about to ask you where because I thought it was the 'power mode' setting which its not apparently, lol. There are so many settings and sub-settings in this device!

anon(26204)

May 24, 2010
Visit site
That seemed to fix my issue as well. Everything is working great. I guess battery Optimization truely puts BT to sleep when the screen goes off.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjeans