Galaxy Earbuds have shipped!

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
Thanks! Got it! I did not have it optimized btw. Getting out of the office now so I'll be back later. Thanks for the help!

Bufordgsp

Jul 13, 2016
Visit site
I originally had a ship date of 4/8 and after reading dates get pushed back a week I looked yesterday and saw that my date was moved up till 4/1. Today I got an email saying they were shipped and Fedex is saying delivery this Friday. After the hassle I had getting the watch (6 months after purchase) with the S7 promotion I was not going get work up about the ear buds.

dirt4444

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Definitely sound better. I feel them more than airpods. Dynamic EQ sounds best to me. I've found no need for ambient sound...just ok. So wish they were black.

I definitely want the black ones. Mine aren't shipping till April so I am thinking of just buying the black ones and selling the white. Does anyone know the best place to buy them? I saw there were sales when the phone came out but don't see any now.

Also has anyone tried selling theirs? Curious how much I could potentially get for them. Would hate to get stuck with the white ones after purchasing the black.

Gix1k

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
I definitely want the black ones. Mine aren't shipping till April so I am thinking of just buying the black ones and selling the white. Does anyone know the best place to buy them? I saw there were sales when the phone came out but don't see any now.

Also has anyone tried selling theirs? Curious how much I could potentially get for them. Would hate to get stuck with the white ones after purchasing the black.
I haven't seen them for sale anywhere

dirt4444

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
For anyone interested in the black, AT&T has them on sale for 25% off right now, coming out to $105 shipped. I will probably just sell the white ones when they come in for whatever I can get for them.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Ordered the black galaxy buds with the e-certificate and will ship by April 5th.

My another white Galaxy buds which was approved on 12th still has April 15th ship estimate.

Will keep the black ones and sell the white ones.

e0ba005d104d75f94f035886cd75238b.jpg

atliens

Aug 21, 2012
Visit site
For anyone interested in the black, AT&T has them on sale for 25% off right now, coming out to $105 shipped. I will probably just sell the white ones when they come in for whatever I can get for them.

Good looking out. Just ordered the black ones.

avandie

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
Definitely sound better. I feel them more than airpods. Dynamic EQ sounds best to me. I've found no need for ambient sound...just ok. So wish they were black.

If you like good bass the key seems to be having the right size tips and most of all, having the Buds positioned just right in the ear. I have mine set to Dynamic and they sound great. One thing that I do notice since I listen to many different genres of music, is that more current music, which is digitally optimized, is going to have a better sound than most music from a few decades ago... But this holds true for whatever you are listening to your music with.

avandie

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
Another other thing I'd suggest is running your Adapt Sound, in the advanced sound settings on your S10, while using your Buds.

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
If you like good bass the key seems to be having the right size tips and most of all, having the Buds positioned just right in the ear.

This 100%!!

At the gym, the buds are constantly 'shifting' in my ear and sometimes will lose their seal so I have to drive the bud back in its place to get the proper seal to get the full sound. I can see people with weird ear shapes having problems with sound with these buds.

dirt4444

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
This 100%!!

At the gym, the buds are constantly 'shifting' in my ear and sometimes will lose their seal so I have to drive the bud back in its place to get the proper seal to get the full sound. I can see people with weird ear shapes having problems with sound with these buds.

I was going to ask about that, I haven't seen many reviews regarding using these for working out. Are they not really meant for that? I workout pretty hard, daily and would want to use them.

I don't sweat a lot so that won't be a problem.

anon(26204)

May 24, 2010
Visit site
I was going to ask about that, I haven't seen many reviews regarding using these for working out. Are they not really meant for that? I workout pretty hard, daily and would want to use them.

I don't sweat a lot so that won't be a problem.
I work out in mine. In fact, I just left the gym. They feel great to me as far as working out. They don't move around and sound is good.

dirt4444

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Did anyone who ordered through AT&T get their order cancelled? I just received the message. Not only that but now they are out of stock lol. Their customer service is a joke they couldn't tell me why it happened and said sorry they're out of stock now.

"Status: CANCELED

We couldn't verify this order 22-239207716156874 really came from you. For your security, we canceled it. Don't worry, we'll release any funds being held on your card. "

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katcragon