galaxy nexus hand time

SUB-dawg

Nexus Lover
Dec 5, 2010
Visit site
Thanks OP, but was the OS similar to the leaked videos? With the same animations when swiping between homescreens, animations when swiping between (horizontal paged?) app drawer pages (each new page seems to overlap the previous page a bit, very cool), CRT on/off animation, same dock/icons and everything?

Has same animations, cry animation, but everything else in the leaked video was from really early stage

Sent from my Thunderbolt via an app you can probably guess

SUB-dawg

Nexus Lover
Dec 5, 2010
Visit site
you da man!!! if you REALLY want to be the man, show us your pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we want proof, we want proof, we want proof, we want proof,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:)

My friend didn't let me take pics, trust me they would have been the first thing posted in this thread

Sent from my Thunderbolt via an app you can probably guess

Forgetful

Energy hoarder
Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I totally called the implementation on the soft buttons.

Awesome thread, inside news is always exciting.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

MedioGringo

Jan 10, 2010
Visit site
Man, why is no one asking about the new Gmail app? That's something I'm really excited about. I guess you would have shared that if you could =) What about the calendar? Do you have a gag order for all the Google apps? Hey, what about this new Google music thing? Does the new music app tap into Google's new mp3 store? Can you add more than one shortcut to the lockscreen (besides the camera app)? Any new lockscreen features?

Also, of course, thanks for sharing!

Bearly

Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
I don't see them redesigning the camera module just for the Nexus. Would likely use a high quality but common part. If the rear is 8 mp then the module is likely the same as in the SGS2 -- so 2 mp front camera.

Andrew Ruffolo

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
I don't see them redesigning the camera module just for the Nexus. Would likely use a high quality but common part. If the rear is 8 mp then the module is likely the same as in the SGS2 -- so 2 mp front camera.

Logic would say yes... but history says no. Different cameras in nexus s vs galaxy s'

Xephik

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
Disclaimer: I can't search the thread via mobile, don't flame me if it's been asked.

Hows the messenger app? Did they get rid of the ugly cyan/white?

Stang68

Mar 15, 2010
Visit site
Re-posting:

Thanks for all this info.

About that touch-sensitive bezel, though. Wouldn't that gget annoying to have to bring up the buttons everytime you want to use them? Like, if they disappear in an app, if you want to hit the Home button you have to then swipe or tap on the bezel and THEN hit the Home button which has just appeared?

Is that how it works? Thanks.

trenchkato

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Re-posting:

Thanks for all this info.

About that touch-sensitive bezel, though. Wouldn't that gget annoying to have to bring up the buttons everytime you want to use them? Like, if they disappear in an app, if you want to hit the Home button you have to then swipe or tap on the bezel and THEN hit the Home button which has just appeared?

Is that how it works? Thanks.

it would be nice if you could gesture in that area to do things like back and home

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRG582