Galaxy Note 3 - Pictures, Lets see them!

Caddyman46

Jan 13, 2012
Visit site
yzygezu3.jpg

Sent from my stock/rooted MJ4 blazing fast beastly Galaxy Note 3

sirgeeps

Oct 6, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone had problems with the camera? So far I'd say this is the worst camera I've ever used on a phone. I love everything about this phone, but the auto focus takes forever and any movement results in ridiculously blurry subjects. This is the one spot that Apple blows away the competition. Anyone have setting tips. Turning off stabilization has allowed for quicker shots, but that's about it.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Let me say this, this is the best camera I ever use on a phone and any pictures I see from most iPhones iam amazed at how horrible they look.
ejuza7ys.jpg

THE BEAST,,NOTE 3. SIZE IS EVERYTHING!!!

timetopaythefiddler

Aug 10, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone had problems with the camera? So far I'd say this is the worst camera I've ever used on a phone. I love everything about this phone, but the auto focus takes forever and any movement results in ridiculously blurry subjects. This is the one spot that Apple blows away the competition. Anyone have setting tips. Turning off stabilization has allowed for quicker shots, but that's about it.

Yes Im having problems too no matter what I try. Wish it was more simple to use. :(

sirgeeps

Oct 6, 2013
Visit site
This has got to be phone specific. I'm not a novice camera user and my pictures come out Awful. Are you using stock settings?

llfloyd79

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Let me say this, this is the best camera I ever use on a phone and any pictures I see from most iPhones iam amazed at how horrible they look. http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/11/01/ejuza7ys.jpg

I have to agree with you. Best camera in my opinion as well. Takes as great of a picture as my past Galaxy S4 or iPhone 5.

Posted via my Samsung Galaxy Note? 3

Caddyman46

Jan 13, 2012
Visit site
Far and away the best camera I've had on a phone. Absolute crystal clear pics......even when the subject decides a surprise movement.

e3anytem.jpg

Sent from my stock/rooted MJ4 blazing fast beastly Galaxy Note 3

ccpopham

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
Now I can't post pics to the forum! I have some excellent pics from the club last night. The more I use the camera, the faster it gets! Everyone was amazed at the quality of the pics last night!

Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
After seeing so many great pictures in all sorts of different settings I am convinced that the people who come on here,, posting no pictures and trashing this camera clearly have an agenda. This camera takes beautiful pictures.

kj11

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
After seeing so many great pictures in all sorts of different settings I am convinced that the people who come on here,, posting no pictures and trashing this camera clearly have an agenda. This camera takes beautiful pictures.

Agreed!

Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dndman