Galaxy Note 4: I Got Mine !!

PuterPro

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
Oh- I forgot - We got a GREAT deal at BestBuy:
2 years Verizon (Switched fro T-Mobile - Loved their SERVICE and price, but got too many Low Signals, Dropouts, and dropbacks to EDGE or just 4G instead of LTE)
Two Note 4's One White, one Black, $99 each!!
Rockin!

PuterPro

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
I have mine. I have had it for a week now. I had a moto x (2013). I like the Note, but I really miss the trusted device feature of the Moto x.

Maybe I'm not understanding, but you can set up trusted devices on the note 4. I assume you mean to keep your phone unlocked while wearing a Moto 360 or something like that. I set mine to stay unlocked at home using trusted places. Hope that helps.

Sent from my Note 4

MYNAMESALEX

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
Pretty late to the party but I got myself a note 4 the other day! I am loving this thing, a huge upgrade from my decrepit old Xperia ZL LOL.

Got it for 150$ on a 2 year with a loyalty plan giving me 6gb data to share and fav 10 and all the other bells and whistles for $90/month. Then I hooked up my old Xperia for my brother for another $40/month and we're set.

It's great but part of me wishes I held out for a note 5, except the deals I got ($150 off the phone) were only available until the end of the month.

Posted via the Android Central App

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
When I got my Note 4 all I could think was "My God, it's full of stars." It carries it's awesomeness so humbly yet it's so powerful. I'm not a big girl but even with my small hands I can handle it fine. My boyfriend calls it my best friend. My best friend calls it my boyfriend. Lol. What neither of them know is that my Note 4 is dating my iPhone 6 Plus.

Sent from the Elegance

f5air

Jul 27, 2015
Visit site
got mine last week, im learning to use it, my last phone was a galaxy S4 which is now with my wife replacing his iphone 5. Im happy with my upgrade just having the "nightmare" focus issue with the camera. Other than that, this phone is amazing.

Rometheus

Jul 24, 2015
Visit site
got mine last week, im learning to use it, my last phone was a galaxy S4 which is now with my wife replacing his iphone 5. Im happy with my upgrade just having the "nightmare" focus issue with the camera. Other than that, this phone is amazing.
Same here. Had a GS4 and upgraded to the Note 4 on Sprint and like it alot!

~Blessed From My Note 4~

f5air

Jul 27, 2015
Visit site
after just 5 days, im sending mine for exchange, the camera focus issue is not something i can deal with. I will get a new one from ATT.

agaskew

Jul 28, 2015
Visit site
Got mine yesterday, its my first Android phone. I had iPhones until last year then got utterly fed up with iOS, especially the way it mangles email. Spent a year with a couple of Lumia windows phones (925 then 640) which I still have. Windows Phone OS 8.1 is actually brilliant, not sure about Windows phone 10 though :(. Now I'm getting to grips with Android. The Note 4 is a beast of a handset, no doubt about it. The screen is incredible.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CsPerry