Galaxy s10+ calendar apointments not alerting me

anon(10815195)

Oct 4, 2022
Visit site
Hi everone I am not having any luck finding a way to fix, reset or make my samsung calendar(galaxy s10) work properly. I've been reading and trying different options like resetting my phone I cleared my data and cache, unchecked all options except my calender and samsung calendar. I did a test notification and it sounded but no other notifications are going off. I dont know what could be causing this. I checked all my settings and I deleted and reentered my apointments and reminders and that did not fix it. I had it working when I purchased the phone the I tried syncing it with google calendar. I deleted that calender and started using my factory calendar now and it's broken. I need it to sound so I dont miss meds and important apointments.

Thanks
Michael

Ed

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Ok, so that implies that something you installed is interfering. Unfortunately, this might be hard to narrow down, unless you uninstall apps one by one. Start with apps that may otherwise have control over your calendar, like any 3rd party calendar apps.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sdaservices2000