Galaxy Watch 6 battery drained in 4hrs

Jangles

Nov 1, 2023
Visit site
Hi all

On day 2 of the Galaxy Watch 6, fully charged at 100% at 10pm last night, woke up at 4am and the battery was flat. Looking at the Battery usage Whatsapp is coming up at %110. No idea how to reduce this?

Any ideas?

many thanks

mlblack16

Apr 29, 2016
Visit site
Hi all

On day 2 of the Galaxy Watch 6, fully charged at 100% at 10pm last night, woke up at 4am and the battery was flat. Looking at the Battery usage Whatsapp is coming up at %110. No idea how to reduce this?

Any ideas?

many thanks
You could try to wipe the device by doing a factory reset then reinstalling WhatsApp.

Edox

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Hi all

Any ideas?

many thanks
Before you do a factory reset or something else... watch this video... it helped me....

tismydroid

Jun 3, 2012
Visit site
In addition, keep in mind that it takes about a week for the battery to calibrate to your usage at which time your battery should improve. Depending on your settings and which watch 6 you have, you should get 1½- 2 days.

arunma

Dec 3, 2015
Visit site
Hi all

Any ideas?

many thanks

I've been using WhatsApp on my Watch6 Classic LTE with no problems.

You said you're on day 2 of using your watch. It does take a couple days for the battery to calibrate and for the power management to kick in. The first night I slept with my watch on, it drained from 100% to 25%. The next day it was only down to 85% (in the morning), and it's remained at this kind of performance ever since. Maybe just wait a couple days more and see what happens.