Any Interest in the Galaxy Watch 6 Series?

BerryBubbles

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
I have really enjoyed my Tizen Bluetooth Galaxy Watch 3. I still get 3 days of usage before I need to charge it. I made the mistake of helping my Sis set up her Galaxy Watch 5 & now I'm thinking maybe it's time to for me to upgrade.
😏

My Husband has a Versa 2 that he's perfectly happy with, but he has shown some interest in the GW6. I'm a bad influence.

If the Classic with the rotating bezel is really coming back, I think I'm in.

Anyone else thinking about it?
:unsure::)

BerryBubbles

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
I am sticking with the Galaxy 3. The only feature I use on it is Google Pay. Don't need all the extra health features. No reason to upgrade at this time.
It's definitely a great device. The battery life is so good, at least with my usage. I can see where upgrading wouldn't be beneficial in your case.
(Thanks for responding.)

If I do upgrade, I'll probably keep the GW3 for camping trips. 50% of my trips, I have no mobile or wifi, but I do use the health monitoring.

I guess we will see...
☺️

mak916

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I have really enjoyed my Tizen Bluetooth Galaxy Watch 3. I still get 3 days of usage before I need to charge it. I made the mistake of helping my Sis set up her Galaxy Watch 5 & now I'm thinking maybe it's time to for me to upgrade.

My Husband has a Versa 2 that he's perfectly happy with, but he has shown some interest in the GW6. I'm a bad influence.

I also have the Galaxy watch 3. I really like Tizen. But I will be upgrading to Galaxy Watch 6. I will keep my Watch 3 as a backup.

BerryBubbles

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
I also have the Galaxy watch 3. I really like Tizen. But I will be upgrading to Galaxy Watch 6. I will keep my Watch 3 as a backup.
Tizen has been great for me & there are so many attractive watchfaces in the Galaxy Store.

One thing I noticed on my Sister's Watch 5 was that it had so many apps on it. I hope you can hide the ones you don’t need. Otherwise, it might be a little cluttered.
🤞😄

Reactions: mak916

mlblack16

Apr 29, 2016
Visit site
Placed my order early Wednesday for the 47mm Classic, BT version in black.

I noticed Samsung doing something suspect. When ordering, I really prefer the D-buckle bands (having worn one with my 5 Pro since its launch). Samsung would only let me choose the hybrid leather with D-buckle in black if you were ordering the LTE variant. As long as I was ordering BT variant, Samsung would offer all other colors for my new black Classic. I kept previewing the other colors, but TBH none of them looked right paired against the black case.

Of course the D-buckle hybrid leather is $79 🫤

Tomster88

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site

I just pre-order the Galaxy 6 classic. I really like my Galaxy watch3 but the battery is shot in it, and doesn't even last a whole day anymore :( I'm trading it in for the upgrade.

Reactions: BerryBubbles

BerryBubbles

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
I just pre-order the Galaxy 6 classic. I really like my Galaxy watch3 but the battery is shot in it, and doesn't even last a whole day anymore :( I'm trading it in for the upgrade.
That's Great. Congratulations!!

I wanted to keep the Watch 3 for camping trips, but I couldn't resist the 150.00 trade-in amount.
😄
My husband & I both ordered the Classic also. Love that bezel.

srgonu

Dec 30, 2016
Visit site
I have watch 4 LTE and not sure if it is good enough to upgrade. I do like my current watch but I don't like occasional stutters when using and am not sure how much difference the new processor makes.