Gear 2 weather on Note 9

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I wrote about this problem in the gear 2 forum but nobody reads it any longer. Turns out the problem is in the note 9 not the gear 2. The native weather app in the gear 2 is getting the wrong weather icon but the correct temperature.

I can add more about the problem. Whatever happened may have been in the last Note9 update because my gear 2 gets proper weather info from the note 3 but when reset and reconnected to note 9 the problem returns so the note 9 sends the correct temperature to the gear 2 but not the correct weather icon. The date is correct on the watch but one day back in the weather app. So how do I get the weather app to convey correct info from the note 9 to my gear 2?

adegbenroagoro

Dec 30, 2014
Visit site
It's nice to know I'm not the only dinosaur still alive. Mine's a Gear S2 Classic. Still working great. However I don't use weather apps (being a T.Rex😀) so I can't help you there.

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
The weather app is built into Gear 2. The digital clock shows temp and an icon of conditions. It is that icon that is wrong. The temp is right. Hard to understand.

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Mine is much older I am talking about the Gear 2 not the Gear S2! LOL Mine has a camera and ir blaster built in. People will scoff but why shouldn't a watch last 20 years?
It's nice to know I'm not the only dinosaur still alive. Mine's a Gear S2 Classic. Still working great. However I don't use weather apps (being a T.Rex) so I can't help you there.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
XavierusKasshh