Gear S Notification Extender

haveitnow

May 29, 2011
Visit site
I'm glad you like it. This is just the second released version, expect a lot more to come.

I welcome feedback and suggestions.

I also have a video player for the Gear S over on the Gear store.

haveitnow

May 29, 2011
Visit site
outlook? i didnt know outlook had an android app. it all depends on whether the app has android wear support. it works fine with gmail but i have not tested outlook. you can always try the demo that is linked from the store before buying.

DeepSeaGoddess

May 15, 2013
Visit site
This isn't working for me. I installed it and now I do not even GET the notifications on my gear s for gmail which I was getting just fine before. I think I set it up correctly per the instructions....might be getting a refund.

DeepSeaGoddess

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Nevermind, dumb user error. I have the setting set that will block alerts on gear while mobile device is in use. Duh...using the phone while getting the notification didn't let it come to my gear.

PookiePrancer

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
This app just continues to surprise me the more I use it. The user background images on emails....gorgeous!

Posted via the Android Central App

mrsmoore78

Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Best money I've ever spent in the app store. Thank you so much for doing this. I can now respond to any texting app and I am not stuck with the stock messaging. It doesn't work for go sms pro, which is a bummer, but works great with chomp sms which is what I'm using now. Thank you for doing what Samsung did not. Fantastic app.

bassplayrguy

Trusted Member
May 3, 2013
Visit site
New gear s user here. I installed this app but I am not sure what it does different? What is the benefit of this app? Please advise?

James Wellings

Apr 14, 2015
Visit site
just installed this and by far the best app to respond to whatsapp (the main reason i bought it) i do hope that in future updates we might be able to see full conversation history of whatsapp though. thumbs up from me.

PookiePrancer

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
New gear s user here. I installed this app but I am not sure what it does different? What is the benefit of this app? Please advise?

I'm not sure how it works, but I think it hooks into Android Wear notifications and brings them to the S. It also allows you to reply from non-Samsung apps.

tgagne

Oct 3, 2015
Visit site
Will it work for the new Gear S2? I just picked mine up yesterday. I had an Urbane for two weeks but returned it to try the Samsung Gear S2. I love the rotating bezel interface, but the lack of Hangout and Gmail notifications is a real obstacle to using it long-term.

scoty024

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
Will it work for the new Gear S2? I just picked mine up yesterday. I had an Urbane for two weeks but returned it to try the Samsung Gear S2. I love the rotating bezel interface, but the lack of Hangout and Gmail notifications is a real obstacle to using it long-term.

Just returned my S2 to best buy today. All you have to do is install Android Wear... don't have to open it or anything, just install it. You'll get all your reply options... same goes for the original gear s. I bought this app... but now that I figured out that AW trick I wish I hadn't.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onais