[Giveaway] newPCgadgets and AC have 20 Smartphone Coasters to give away

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpena53

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I would use it everywhere I use my EVO kickstand at, but I would use this to save it from premature mechanical failure from abusing the kickstand ;)

mipd1980

Apr 16, 2010
Visit site
I would use it on the back board of the bed, to read Android Central while I hit it....or play some nice music from Pandora for the Mrs..... and at work on my desk.

kborer22

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
where I would use it

I'm gunna use this thing on the toilet! Prop this thing up on the top of my little garbage can and enjoy episodes of the simpsons and south park while taking care of business.

icecoolfsu

Mar 12, 2010
Visit site
Where I'd use a Coaster....

Definitely at work to watch youtube videos. I'd also love to have it on my coffee table on Sundays while I'm watching NFL football to keep up with my latest ESPN fantasy team stats.

fduran699

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
Show Off

Pretty much everyone at my job with a smartphone watches some sort of video during lunch break on there respective phone as i do myself. Ironically, we "all" hold our gadgets in hand. I would love showing this off and be more than happy to inform them who gave it to me!

A1C

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
I would use this during search and rescue training presentations. We already use the DLNA and HDMI output for the droid x to help us.

captain_dl

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
My desk at work is the optimum place to use one of these coasters. Then I would bring it home and place it next to my TV when sharing pictures and videos over my micro HDMI cable connection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
melseywag