go back in time?

h walker

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
Hi this is my first post on here an i hope you can help.is there any way of going back in time on android 4.1.2 im on a samsung galaxy note 10.1.
I know you can do this on a windows pc In the back up and restore menu i have got ticked Back up my data and Automatic restore.
The problem is my friend was looking/playing with my note and he hit the uninstall button instead of the update button for my smurfs village, which iv been playing every day for the last 5 months i was on level 35 had 209 smurfburries, 1.5 mill coins and nearly all smurfbury items. To say im P***ed of is an absolute understatement. Is there any way of getting it back? I instaled it again thinking the automatic restore would kick in but nothing just took me to the begining of the game.
Any ideas??? PLEASE!!!!!!
Thank you in antisipation
H:'(

Andy847

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
its a game,get out and go for a walk.................

@angelpenny49 LMAO!!

No, but seriously, to the OP. Before I had my GN 10.1, I had an Ipad 3 for 6 months. I was playing Draw Something for all that time. When I got rid of My Ipad 3, I forgot to write my Username and which email and Password I used. I was in a hurry to sell it and wanted the money for the GN 10.1. So I contacted the Developer and they said everything should have been backed up on their servers and when I logged into it again, the coins and turns I had from before should have been restored, even though on Android now and not IOS. Well It didn't get restored and I had to start over. So I told them what I thought I had in the game and they restored it for me. Since It didn't happen when I logged back into the game on my GN. So try to email the developer and maybe they can restore your game back to the way it was. It's worth a try at least.Hope that may help you.