Going from note 8 to s9 (regular)

sjgoten6

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
Hello, I'm wanting to scale down in size so I will be going from Note 8 to S9 non plus. I was wondering what the battery differences were between the two. I checked in youtube but I wasnt able to find a good video and everyone seems to want to test the plus compared to the note. Does anyone know if the battery will drop much (if at all) after the switch?

Hermes Hidayat

Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Well... I moved from S9 Plus to Note 8.
Because of 2 things.
1.Samsung wouldn't replace my S9 Plus which has DUST under the screen(it shows even when screen is off) and i bought it on the 13th May 2018.
2.Battery life seems to be horrible on my S9 Plus.

But comparing the Note 8 with the S9 Plus doesnt show any significant difference.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Hello, I'm wanting to scale down in size so I will be going from Note 8 to S9 non plus. I was wondering what the battery differences were between the two. I checked in youtube but I wasnt able to find a good video and everyone seems to want to test the plus compared to the note. Does anyone know if the battery will drop much (if at all) after the switch?

to be honest you probably will hate it. Not only losing the larger screen but most importantly going from 6gb ram down to 4.

Maknora

Apr 2, 2015
Visit site
I did. Loving it. The extra power in cpu makes the s9 feel faster. Everything about the camera is amazing and the speed and smoothness is great. Also can't forget how light and easy to hold it is. I love my s9.

Battery life isn't bad. I have tmobile variant. I do work in an office so there's a charger next to me but I see it last a day for me. It's a Lil worse than the Note 8 but I don't regret the s9 for a bit. The camera and stereo speakers is a win for me.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Oh and, Go Blues 2019!

From St. Louis too? I used to live there.

I'm still mad about the Blues missing the playoffs by a point. You know, that home game they lost to Chicago with 8 seconds left if they would have simply went to overtime and got the single point they would have made the playoffs regardless if they lost the last game to the AVs.

sjgoten6

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
I live at Scott AFB (also from Alton, IL) and I hear ya. They will forever be known as great regular season team...too bad that doesn't mean much :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrussellcampbell