Goodlock and Modules in Play Store

Venom0642

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
So they finally added the Goodlock and Modules in Play Store.
d0f715d54e3529abdb95101ffa4d1eae.jpg

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
This tells me a few things , don't mind play store.

The galaxy Store something down the road going happen maybe no longer.

Going forward they need some permissions from Google for security and want it through the play store.

I could be wrong but my guess.

Venom0642

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
This tells me a few things , don't mind play store.

The galaxy Store something down the road going happen maybe no longer.

Going forward they need some permissions from Google for security and want it through the play store.

I could be wrong but my guess.
Samsung should of not added Goodlock and Modules to Play Store, cause one it's only for Samsung phones, so i really think it should have just stayed in Galaxy Store, but hey that's my opinion.

SyCoREAPER

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Samsung should of not added Goodlock and Modules to Play Store, cause one it's only for Samsung phones, so i really think it should have just stayed in Galaxy Store, but hey that's my opinion.
Doesn't matter, it won't show up for non-Samsung devices. Just like how I can search for my dehumidifier app and find it on my phone but it doesn't show up with a search on my tablet. And if you manually grab the link and go there it just tells you your device isn't compatible.

I for one hope the Samsung Store goes away. Every GD day when I open it, I'm pestered with an ad. Review system is littered with spam. I doubt non-mainstrram apps are scanned throughly, I'd never install anything from there.

SyCoREAPER

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
I think this is very odd, considering that Apple already got in trouble for its App Store monopoly. I foresee the same thing happening to Google if it restricts other app stores.
But with Apple there was no access or way to even get anything so it's a slightly different situation. We can always download an Apk or get a 3rd party app store. So even if Google was the only one in town, worst case they'd be under a microscope by the EU for maintain (I use that word lightly) ethical practices.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals41