Goodlock New Module RegiStar

Venom0642

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
Re: Goodlock new app RegiStar

Do you actually use dev options thatmuch, or just like feeling cool having it there?

It's a really nice module... I also turned off email, I remapped the side key to gooass (I had a bixby routine doing this, but it's nice to have as few midpoints as possible) and I'm thinking about moving some settings... only problem is, as a watch 5 user, the settings menus are the same now, which is quite nice.

We need routines and good lock for the watch!
To answer your question yes i use Developer Option a lot, so instead of me scrolling all the way down now is right on top so that's why i put it up there i am a Developer in XDA as well.

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Are you doing that with stock Samsung settings?
Maybe we are talking about different things.
I have the side key set to if I long press it the power options come up and if I double tap the flashlight comes on. Is that what you're trying to do ?

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

IHateMyTreo

Oct 26, 2015
Visit site
Maybe we are talking about different things.
I have the side key set to if I long press it the power options come up and if I double tap the flashlight comes on. Is that what you're trying to do ?

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Yes! Thank you, that's what I was trying to do but the flashlight app wasn't listed before (go figure). Now it is there and works just as hoped.

Thanks again!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yusufdontk