Google Account Setup Strategy

alershka#AC

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
As the days get closer to July 15, I am preparing to move from my Blackberry Storm to a Droid X. I was hoping to get some ideas on the best plan of attack for my setup.

I have multiple gmail accounts that I currently sync with my Blackberry. The one which I would consider my main one, I currently use as my main email account. It is also the account I used to set up my google voice account. The second account is set up with Google sync to back up my address book and calendar. I am currently am not syncing my address book or calendar with outlook or any other pim.

Knowing that I will need to set a main google account with my phone, I'm looking for advice. It would seem to me that the best account would be the first account because of the google voice tie in but this will force me to clean up the address book of this account, import my current address book and calendar data. With a few days to go, I'd like to get ready so any opinions would be helpful.

Thanks.

takeshi

Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
It would seem to me that the best account would be the first account because of the google voice tie in but this will force me to clean up the address book of this account, import my current address book and calendar data.
It's your call. You don't have to log into GV with the same account as the primary one on your phone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrussellcampbell