Google Assistant Responses

S 4

Jul 13, 2019
Visit site
Hi,
Im a big Google Assistant fan but dont know that much about it really (just stumbling over things).
I have a Home Mini and also a Wileyfox Swift 2 Plus with GA on it and it seems to work wonderfully but I recently bought a Samsung Tab S4 which doesnt seem to perform the same.
On the Home Mini and the Swift if I as GA the time she speaks the time back to me, if I ask her to tell me joke she speaks the joke.
On the Samsung Tab with the same settings (as far as I can tell) when asked the same things she will speak the time back but not speak the joke, its just typed up on the screen with no voice at all.
Any one got any ideas ?
Im totaly baffled.

Cheers
Steve

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Hi,
Im a big Google Assistant fan but dont know that much about it really (just stumbling over things).
I have a Home Mini and also a Wileyfox Swift 2 Plus with GA on it and it seems to work wonderfully but I recently bought a Samsung Tab S4 which doesnt seem to perform the same.
On the Home Mini and the Swift if I as GA the time she speaks the time back to me, if I ask her to tell me joke she speaks the joke.
On the Samsung Tab with the same settings (as far as I can tell) when asked the same things she will speak the time back but not speak the joke, its just typed up on the screen with no voice at all.
Any one got any ideas ?
Im totaly baffled.

Cheers
Steve
Maybe you have same account across multiple devices giving a issue?

S 4

Jul 13, 2019
Visit site
Hi Mustang,

I have the same google account on all devices, I didnt realise that it could cause problems.

Steve