Question Google business Text

david7w5

Jul 27, 2023
Visit site
I set up a Google business for my appraisal business I have had several people contact me and told them to text me their info and I will get back to them when I get back to the office. I never receive a text and when they call back and I tell them i never received a text from them. come to find out the number they call from Goole is not my cell, it's a Google number. How do I get info on that number and send it to my phone? My actual number is listed on Google.

david7w5

Jul 27, 2023
Visit site
When you google my name it shows my phone number, but there is a call button that calls a different number that stills calls me. The customer says the number listed and the number the call when they press the call button are different, the hung up the phone and text the number they just called and I didn't receive it. I hope I explained that correct.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Ok -- and can you clarify if you're using Google Voice or not? That service allows you to create a separate number that can be linked to multiple numbers that you have (e.g., your mobile number, landline number, business number, etc.).