Google Edition camera app w/ Photosphere - easy install, no root needed

Lakshesh Girdhar

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site
Link disabled....due to traffic on your public links..please upload it to some other cloud service like mediafire or zippy share, etc....eagerly waiting to download that app and test it on my Galaxy Note GT-N7000....

Deolarte

Oct 14, 2010
Visit site
Works, but does not open to view panorama pic, just normal view. Also I cant find the media files for app, to remove shutter. Anyone know where they are stored for camera 2.

photoit

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
Installed on my Verizon S4, it works as standalone to take photos, but the Gallery app will not open system level pics such as those from text messages. For instance, when I click on a photo in a text message the new Gallery app launches, but screen is black. When I hit edit it crashes. Any ideas?

SoyleMycelf

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
Installed on my Sprint GS4. Camera works fine. Gallery seems to be fine.

When I try to take a PhotoSphere, I can take about 4-5 segments before the camera goes to black screen. Even if I switch over to the stock camera, it seems like the hardware is in a deadlock. Reboot fixes it, but three tries now have resulted in the same problem.

Has anyone found a way to change where files are saved?

MarkSeven

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
Seems to work on my Rezound (haven't tried photosphere yet) but I'd say the quality isn't as good as the stock camera app that's already built in. I'll play around with it more when I get home from work.

Alex Dobie

Executive Editor, Android Central
Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
No way to replace the default versions then? Just want to be sure because I see no purpose for them with these new guys.
Not sure what you mean. When you install it you'll get both apps in your app drawer. All the HTC stuff is separate. You can set one or the other as default if you like.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-06-27-19-27-15.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-06-27-19-27-15.jpg
    172.5 KB · Views: 76

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockpaperreality41