Google Music Manager

eco7

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
Hi All,

I'm ready to use my Google music player and I would like to know, What is the maximum songs that I can upload to the clouds for free on my N4?

Blaize19

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
Plus, anything you buy from Google Music does not count against that 20,000. :-D

Sent from my HTC One S using Android Central Forums

CoMoNexus

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
I've been using Music on my N4 and like it. I'm considering downloding the app for my iMac, but I'd like to know exactly how it sucks up the music on the machine and whether there are any downsides. For example, does it actually upload all of my songs, or does it just look for matches in Google's catalog and then use those when I'm accessing Music on another device?

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
I've been using Music on my N4 and like it. I'm considering downloding the app for my iMac, but I'd like to know exactly how it sucks up the music on the machine and whether there are any downsides. For example, does it actually upload all of my songs, or does it just look for matches in Google's catalog and then use those when I'm accessing Music on another device?
The app first try to match your music with Google catalog, if they couldn't find the music they will upload the music

CoMoNexus

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
The app first try to match your music with Google catalog, if they couldn't find the music they will upload the music

Thanks. Isn't that how iTunes' match service works? If so, some iTunes users have complained that the matches aren't always perfect, such as getting a remix or live version when that's not what you own.

eco7

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
Thanks to everyone for their support and I will see if I get my collection on the clouds.
This would be my first experience using it, I had a 32Gb device, plus 32Gb Sdcard...all for music.

Cheers

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
salpha