• Poll closed .

JQRS

May 8, 2011
Visit site
Re: Shipping updates thread

Ordered Nov 6 from Motorola

Nexus 6 - 64GB Cloud White
Motorola Email: Est. Delivery 11/19
Google Now "What is the shipping status of my nexus 6?": Confirmed, delivery expected Tue, Nov 18.

I sure hope Google Now is right :)

dc5pat

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site

Ordered on 11/6 from Motorola
Blue 64
Est. Delivery 12/2

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

BRIVERS73

May 7, 2010
Visit site

Ordered a MB 64GB Model on 11/6 via Motorola
Should be in hand on or before 11/19... I'm hoping before

MRW1215

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site

In unrelated news, I received my Nexus Player today, but I'm bummed to find out that my unit is seemingly DOA. :/ Hopefully my Nexus 6 won't suffer the same fate. Sigh.

Storm24

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site

Midnight Moondance Blue 64GB
Ordered: Motorola store 11/6
Shipping estimate: 11/13
Delivery estimate: 11/19
Excitement Level: 12

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site

Same as a lot of people.

Ordered 11-5 blue 64GB.
Leaves warehouse by 11-21.

We're into November now so it won't be too long. I just got my Nexus 9 today, and I must say, Android Lollipop is nice. I can't wait to see it on the Nexus 6

Robbie317

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

I'm noticing more people ordering from moto directly!

Posted via Android Central App

Was a way easier process... at least it was on 11/6.. Might of had to do with not a lot of people knew about it... Wasn't really announced that I can recall... I just got darn lucky and had it saved and randomly checked it a couple of times per day... on 11/6 I got back from lunch sat at my desk and did the run through Google play, Motorola and it was live.. Ordered and came over here and people were posting about it being live... Got my order in at 12:18 central time and from what I've read it seems like they went live around noon central.... By about 1:00 most people were getting much later delivery dates and even starting to get the out of stock notices.. but it wasn't seconds.. heck first time I added to cart got all the way to check out and it said there was an issue with something in my cart.. had to remove it and start over which almost gave me an anxiety attack... but second time through it went right on through and seconds later I got a confirmation email form Motorola and an email from my credit card asking if the charge was legit....

choclab1

Aug 20, 2012
Visit site

Damn I thought for sure we would get shipping notifications yesterday.

But just a question for people that ordered on the play store.

Mine says ships ON 11/21. But some of you are saying yours say ship BY 11/21. Is that correct?

J00P24

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site

Mine says ships ON 11/21. But some of you are saying yours say ship BY 11/21. Is that correct?

It says leaves warehouse by 11/21

Posted via Android Central App

Robbie317

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

In unrelated news, I received my Nexus Player today, but I'm bummed to find out that my unit is seemingly DOA. :/ Hopefully my Nexus 6 won't suffer the same fate. Sigh.

OUCH.. That isn't any good.... Was kind of curious if it's really much of an upgrade from the Chromecast? I don't play games.. Mostly just stream movies and content to my TV's from my phone or tablet..... Been holding out on upgrading my TV for the Android TV integrated TV's that should start rolling in some time in 2015..... Hopefully they do a much better job than the Google TV from a few years back....

infinity12402

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site

I kind of figured it wasnt going to ship yesterday, but I was hoping. im hoping it ships today too, but I have a feeling it wont ship, if it ships at all, until tomorrow.

Robbie317

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

I was hoping so too... Motorola hit my card on Thursday and a preauth and Saturday it became an actual charge... They said it wouldn't charge until time of shipment.... The Moto emails say delivery by 11/19 but two different chat reps told me they show it should ship on or around 11/12 or 11/13.... Free shipping is ground so depends how far you live from the warehouse in Fort Worth Texas on when you will actually get it.....

Mooem

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site

Funny thing about that. On "My Orders" page, it says it'll leave warehouse BY 11/21. But if you click on "Info" for more details, it'll say leaves warehouse on 11/21.

*shrugs* Who knows...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lilliejoylene