Google Nexus 6P People who have ordered from Huawei

jhnstn00

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
its strange to me that shipping estimates in their site says early - mid December yet people that bought in late October with November shipping dates did not get theirs...
That same time frame was there when I ordered Nov 2. Is it still there?

booboolala2000

Jan 12, 2010
Visit site
Has the manufacturers previously sold the Nexus devices directly before? I'm almost wondering if Google got some sort of deal if they allowed Huawei to sell them directly. I don't think Google would or should really care about Huawei's CS. I'm sure they're happy with everyone cancelling their Huawei orders and order thru them directly. It's the exact same product they're both selling so wouldn't that make Huawei a competitor?

Posted via the Android Central App

Motorola did, and it was a cluster #### as well. Not as bad. The only thing that was really bad on Huawei's side was communication. There were a small amount of people that ordered onbor around Oct. 21 that have been dealing with an unexplained delay, to add to that, they don't have a dedicated Customer Service department. What Huawei does is lumps Customer Service with "Technical Support". So, most of these employees don't have the training in customer service that a competitor might have. Hopefully this is a learning lesson that will teach Huawei to have a dedicated Customer Service department and a dedicated technical one as well. Mine has finally shipped, I only hope that my interaction with Huawei is over from here on out. Fingers Crossed.

booboolala2000

Jan 12, 2010
Visit site
I'm saying that I received my first email stating they would send me a follow-up email with shipping/tracking information. I received my phone without any second email regarding tracking information from Huawei. I did, however, receive updates from My UPS. That is why I suggest registering for one in order to actually get tracking updates for your phone.

That seems par for the course with this company. No follow-up. Let's hope the follow-up with RMA's a bit better than initial purchases.

stsullivan

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
So they don't notify you when the phone is actually shipping? Mine said 48 hours yesterday still haven't got the tracking number yet. This is definitely the worst experience I've ever had owning the phone. I look forward to getting the phone in finally as it will be my first Nexus.

cpaight

Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
This phone is amazing....the experience with Huawei was not. So much happier after cancelling with them and ordering thru Google.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
B.Diddy, did you get the refund right away? or r you still waiting?

I got an email pretty soon after the call showing that it had been refunded--but the agent also told me that it can take a few days for the actual credit to be applied to my credit card.

stsullivan

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
So now it's almost my 48 hours is up and hadn't got the tracking number yet. I'll be so glad when this is over. Does anybody know how long it actually takes once I send you that first email?

anon(5506951)

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
Got the refund from Huawei and placed an order through Google with Nexus Protect. Estimated delivery December 8-10. Painless. Praying for a flawless device.

Metalkid69

Nov 29, 2011
Visit site
Just got my Tracking information from UPS Quantum. It looks like Huawei is shipping using NEXT DAY AIR! believe it or not. Got my preparing to ship huawei email yesterday and today I got the email from UPS. I should have my phone by tomorrow according to the tracking information. Good luck to whoever is still waiting. At least they're starting to ship what they have faster.

TomRubin

Jun 19, 2010
Visit site
Just got my Tracking information from UPS Quantum. It looks like Huawei is shipping using NEXT DAY AIR! believe it or not. Got my preparing to ship huawei email yesterday and today I got the email from UPS. I should have my phone by tomorrow according to the tracking information. Good luck to whoever is still waiting. At least they're starting to ship what they have faster.

I just got the same thing!! Literally the exact same wording. I was expecting it later in the week to be honest.
Now I'm a happy camper!

Ohleo

May 23, 2010
Visit site
I just received my tracking # and they gave me next day air and it will be here tomorrow. I wasn't expecting that because I selected the free shipping which was the default option (I believe).

Looks like they know they dun goofed and are trying to do some patchwork.

I'm not mad about it though.

booboolala2000

Jan 12, 2010
Visit site
I tried cancelling my order but apparently it was too late. Got my UPS message telling me it will be here tomorrow. Lol. Google purchase will be here Friday. I know we bought on the same day so check your mail tomorrow.

stsullivan

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
Wow when it rains it pours just received this
Ft Worth, TX, United States 12/03/2015 12:02 A.M. We left the package in our facility. This may cause a delay. We will deliver as quickly as possible. / Delivery will be rescheduled.
WOW!!