Google Play Store Billing Issue

Rednaz05

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Does anybody know anything about purchasing an app from the Play Store and no longer being able to bill your carrier (at&t)? What did I miss, when did this happen?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Android Central Forums

azkimbers

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
It will automatically connect to the carrier though if you're on wifi so can't be that. Plus I've tried when i want connected to wifi either. I've had that issue too but no clue what's going on there so your guess is as good as mine.

Sent from my Galaxy Note using Tapatalk

rahsaanabdul

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I don't have any problem with billing an actual app to my cell phone bill. But, as far as books, movies, and music at&t still doesn't allow you to place the charge on your cell phone yet.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Rednaz05

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the info. I called at&t & was told that they no longer do direct billing for the Play Store & I would have to add a credit card in order to buy apps from now on. THANKS FOR THE NOTICE AT&T !!!!!!!!!! I also asked when my Note would be receiving its ICS update & was told "I don't know". Great customer service AT&T!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Android Central Forums

Mercury81

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
I've been using Google market since they opened and the send confirmation notification every time.I never had any issues to date.

from Evo4GLTE on Android Central

skelton

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
ICS for Samsung Note i717 is out now. Use Kies to install. Just remember to remove all old USB drivers for the Note and other phones before you install Kies. It takes a bit to run but it will get there. Upgraded mine.

Bummed about not having billing to AT&T too. Oh well. Still gotta pay either way.

anon(156377)

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I'm sure they removed carrier billing over people either not being satisfied with apps and wanting a refund past Google's 15 minute Window, peoples kids buying thinks they aren't authorized to do etc. Less headache for them.