Google play store refuses to download any apps?

remedemic

May 4, 2013
Visit site
This just started. Was totally fine before, but now, every time i try to download something, I get the error "<appname> could not be downloaded due to an error. (500)".

I have tried so many solutions for this. I have deleted and re-added my google account twice. I have cleared the data/cache and force stopped every single app with the world "google" in it, power cycling it with each attempt and it still refuses to download anything. This is getting really frustrating and I just wanna download Shazam!!!

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.

flybub

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
I'm getting the same error. There is a thread in the Note 3 Forum over on XDA and they are stating the same error. Must be on Google's end

wtherrell

Aug 23, 2010
Visit site
This just started. Was totally fine before, but now, every time i try to download something, I get the error "<appname> could not be downloaded due to an error. (500)".

I have tried so many solutions for this. I have deleted and re-added my google account twice. I have cleared the data/cache and force stopped every single app with the world "google" in it, power cycling it with each attempt and it still refuses to download anything. This is getting really frustrating and I just wanna download Shazam!!!

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.

Same here. They may be having server problems again.

Sent from my Hyperdriven Dev Edition Vzw SCH-I545 with KT kernel using Tapatalk 4

Deron Baker

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
I've got the Droid Razr MAXX HD and I am unable to download anything @ 2215 Eastern time. I rebooted the phone, turned on WiFi, tried using the LTE network. No dice.

I can browse and search the Google Play store, but not able to download.

Interestingly enough, I was having problems with my Google Search on my phone a few hours earlier. It would only work part of the time.

Sent from Droid Razr MAXX HD

Armifera Fatum

May 18, 2013
Visit site
Whoops made a thread on this before reading... I even went as far as uninstalling updates so now I have the earlier version of Google play...do I have to wait until the servers work to update back to the current version?

MMS has also been crazy... All texts go through but MMS takes forever....

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laylalowks