Google Seriously Needs and Android-Wide iMessage Like Messaging Service

pbike908

Mar 16, 2015
Visit site
iOS is clean and simple. I feel like with Android, out the box, it's kinda icky. I have to "fix" it with tuning, Nova Prime, and icon packs before I like it. I like both iOS and Android but definitely like iOS better out-of-the-box. I like that I can change things and pick my preferred hardware with Android and Android is where I plan to be, primarily, until at least the iPhone 8. We'll see how I feel this time next year.

I agree! IOS and Iphones are WAY better out of the box. Easier to set up, easier to find all the settings, etc.

I can appreciate the open nature and endless customization with Android. And the Iphones, like all tech, has it's own glitches and gotchas but since Apple maintains such tight control and only releases a couple of new devices each year I feel they deliver a more consistent user experience year-to-year.

I personally feel the only reason to purchase Android devices is to save $$$ on the devices. I feel that even Android flagship should be priced 20% less than Iphones.

bnice

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
iOS is clean and simple. I feel like with Android, out the box, it's kinda icky. I have to "fix" it with tuning, Nova Prime, and icon packs before I like it. I like both iOS and Android but definitely like iOS better out-of-the-box. I like that I can change things and pick my preferred hardware with Android and Android is where I plan to be, primarily, until at least the iPhone 8. We'll see how I feel this time next year.

So it's clean and simple because you don't have choices? But you can simply set Android to how you like. So simple.

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
I gave my Mum an S6. Set it all up...but she just couldn't do it. Kept telling me it was too hard. Sheesh. She now has an iPhone 6 and is just fine. She may not be the typical senior though.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloThere