Google Trade In Packaging

AnnDroid

May 19, 2010
Visit site
I'm ready to send in my P7P as a trade in for my P8P. The packaging that Google sent is so thin and flimsy. Has anyone had a problem with their trade-in getting broken in shipment?

Ben_70

May 31, 2017
Visit site
I'm pretty sure when I traded in my P6P last Oct. I added some bubble wrap to whatever they provided as packaging. No problem with the trade in at all.

Reactions: AnnDroid

Tomster88

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
Well, perhaps I should have not assumed something! There is a box also!
I remember the package is usually kind of flimsy. You put the phone in a piece of plastic that's wrapped around a piece of cardboard. But then all that goes into the box. I put in an extra crumpled up piece of paper so it wouldn't jiggle around inside.

Maljunulo

Jan 17, 2016
Visit site
I didn’t have any trouble trading my P7P.

Pack it, trot over to the nearest UPS store, and send it off.

Tracking, acknowledgement of receipt, and credit were quick and flawless.

Frankly, I was surprised, having read some nightmare stories of how fouled up things can get with Google.

AnnDroid

May 19, 2010
Visit site
I remember the package is usually kind of flimsy. You put the phone in a piece of plastic that's wrapped around a piece of cardboard. But then all that goes into the box. I put in an extra crumpled up piece of paper so it wouldn't jiggle around inside.
Yeah, I didn't look past the flimsy paper packaging to see the BOX that it goes inside.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dxter