Got the Note 8 today at Costco

mysamsungs7e

Dec 2, 2016
Visit site
Hi folks. Wow I'm so impressed with this phone. I got this screen protector from Costco that is amazing. It's basically a liquid that is applied and bonds with the glass of the phone. It's from Germany.

chazglenn3

Trusted Member
May 23, 2010
Visit site
There are many different brands of liquid screen protectors on Amazon. I paid $7.99 for mine. I have zero expectations that this will keep the glass from breaking in a drop. My concern is scratches on the softer Gorilla Glass 5 like I had on my Note 7. Two months in and there isn't a scratch to be seen on my screen. $8 well spent in my opinion. I'll probably reapply every 3 or 4 months.

Last edited:

DARK Vader777

Feb 5, 2016
Visit site
Hi folks. Wow I'm so impressed with this phone. I got this screen protector from Costco that is amazing. It's basically a liquid that is applied and bonds with the glass of the phone. It's from Germany.
Great!!!
That's the no. 1 phone you're the owner of. You will love it

texn884

Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
There are many different brands of liquid screen protectors on Amazon. I paid $7.99 for mine. I have zero expectations that this will keep the glass from breaking in a drop. My concern is scratches on the softer Gorilla Glass 5 like I had on my Note 7. Two months in and there isn't a scratch to be seen on my screen. $8 well spent in my opinion. I'll probably reapply every 3 or 4 months.

What brand did you get?

monkeycsk

Nov 30, 2017
Visit site
@mysamsungs7e,

for some reason i thought you got the liquid protector from costco free of charge. are you happy with this? i get mixed reviews from youtube about this.
hopefully it's tough enough to prevent scratches

mysamsungs7e

Dec 2, 2016
Visit site
@mysamsungs7e,

for some reason i thought you got the liquid protector from costco free of charge. are you happy with this? i get mixed reviews from youtube about this.
hopefully it's tough enough to prevent scratches

Yeah I was concerned when I saw a lot of negative reviews. I decided to get a glass screen protector for added piece of mind.

selvinsosa

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
Spigen sells one similar. I have that on my note 8 already for about 3 months and 0 scratches on my phone yet. I paid $25 from spigen

chazglenn3

Trusted Member
May 23, 2010
Visit site
That is my point. All of these nano liquid protectors are the same. The only difference is what you pay for them. Why pay $25 when you can pay $8?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lilliejoylene