GSM, Android, Slider/QWERTY phones?

gaikokujinkyofusho

May 25, 2011
Visit site
Hi I am trying to figure out which new Android QWERTY phone to get (or rumored phones to wait for) and wanted to get some feedback from the forum. At this point it looks like either the myTouch 4G Slide or the Droid 3 are my best bets however it seems there are some new sliders coming out soon that might be worth waiting (1-2 mo max) for. One thing that I’ve had a hard time with is the CDMA vs GSM, I work abroad so I have to have a GSM phone but some of the phones I have considered seem to be CDMA only?
Any opinions, advice, etc would really be appreciated!

Cheers,

-Gaiko

GridIron21

Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
Motorola Pax, the phone that is suppose to be better than XPRT.. Rumor: Motorola 'Pax' to bring dual-core, QWERTY goodness to Sprint | Android Atlas - CNET Reviews

Just like gaik, I'm currently looking for android qwerty phone (4g preferred) after discovering that HP closed down the WebOS program for a while.. I'm Pre user and eagerly waited for Pre 3, only to be disappointed. I'm looking at XPRT as possibility to replace my Pre.. That is until I discovered the news about Pax - I probably will wait little while longer to see when Pax will be released..

sndplace

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
The Pax looks to be a upgraded XPRT... Dual core, so if you are looking to get into Android and like the BB style that is the phone to wait for. of course if your on Sprint that is. The OP wants a GSM phone so i dont think gaiko would switch to Sprint. I say yes to Switch because of what Sprint can and will do in the next year or so with dual 4G service. But if signals are not that great where you live then don't.

Wild Child

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
Sony Xperia Pro, is a really well built fast phone if your looking for a hardware keyboard phone, Xperia Arc not as sturdy but is also a really nice phone...have them both...
jjwoic.jpg

WC

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
strongfirm