Happy new MAXX HD owner

caviman2201

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
Just got a brand new RAZR MAXX HD... my second Android coming from a DINC2. Just wanted to introduce myself and see if there's any must have accessories or must do items. I used to use the Verizon shell/holster and screen protector on my DINC2 until the last few months and I realized just how much more I enjoyed using my phone without a bulky case or flimsy screen protector. I'm considering rocking my RAZR MAXX HD with no case/screen protector since it seems to be built like a tank (Kevlar/Aluminum/Gorilla Glass) and I have the insurance (in case I drop it)... any opinions?

Shuckster

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Just got a brand new RAZR MAXX HD... my second Android coming from a DINC2. Just wanted to introduce myself and see if there's any must have accessories or must do items. I used to use the Verizon shell/holster and screen protector on my DINC2 until the last few months and I realized just how much more I enjoyed using my phone without a bulky case or flimsy screen protector. I'm considering rocking my RAZR MAXX HD with no case/screen protector since it seems to be built like a tank (Kevlar/Aluminum/Gorilla Glass) and I have the insurance (in case I drop it)... any opinions?

I love cases but to each to their own. welcome.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Android Central Forums

mobrules

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site

Welcome. If you have any questions just ask. I went with the otterbox as I am clumsy. Its an awesome case.

PowrDroid

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
I'm going naked--no case, no screen protector. Love it this way, just have to be a tad more careful. My D2G was naked for 2 years and only got a few nicks and scratches on the back. I carried that phone in my front pocket along with my keys with screen face down against my thigh. Screen was mint.

I carry my RMHD the same way, making sure camera lens is oriented to be nearest pocket opening so keys can't contact the lens area. In over two months, not one mark on the kevlar. Very impressive. (I only have four keys.)

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nickjoe