Have You Tried the Gear VR? (virtual reality)

exdrinker

Apr 14, 2012
Visit site
I highly recommend the Gear VR for the Note 4. It is an utterly amazing experience and has a memorable effect on everyone who experiences it, at least the dozen people I have exposed to it.

Does our Note 4 excel at this compared to other devices as it does in other areas? I am wondering how it compares to any other virtual reality devices. Has anyone else tried other devices?

ChemMan

May 7, 2013
Visit site
It is too bad people don't adopt the Gear VR, it is awesome. I think if everyone that owns a Note 4 looked through a Gear VR every single owner would want one.

So I have a Google Cardboard (plastic one) I bought for $20 from Amazon and have 20 or 30 apps from the Play Store. Seems the Gear VR works with all the old Cardboard apps simply by not plugging in the USB to the phone. I do miss using the touch pad on the VR though, BT mouse makes up for the controls.

If someone wanted to try the Gear VR experience out, the Google Cardboard shows you what you are missing for $7.

Amazon.com: Google Cardboard Valencia Quality 3d Vr Virtual Reality Glasses New: Cell Phones & Accessories

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrussellcampbell