scribe4food

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Hello, does anyone know of a HBOGO app for the tablet? I've decided that I will be replacing my Xoom in the first half of 2012, so if I need to root this baby to get HBOGO till then I will. Any advice would be much appreciated.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

scribe4food

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Thanks, same here. But Dolphin has been slightly unstable when using the HBO site though. For instance, pausing the program causes the player to freeze up.

Lobout

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
HBO/MAX go apps do not currently support honeycomb. I sent them an email asking when it would be available and they would only say that they will have a honecomb app when there is enough of a market for it. I personally think that they just held out for ICS, and we will see it available for ICS that might work on HC.

booboolala2000

Jan 12, 2010
Visit site
HBO/MAX go apps do not currently support honeycomb. I sent them an email asking when it would be available and they would only say that they will have a honecomb app when there is enough of a market for it. I personally think that they just held out for ICS, and we will see it available for ICS that might work on HC.

Hope you are right. My Xoom is poised for ICS and I already have it on my GN. Let's hope so. Kinda the reason for ICS anyway.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Katiebaby3110