hdmi out question

Tailzy_Baby

Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
I was wondering, since the phone features the mini hdmi out feature. Would I be able to do like random things from the phone to project on to the tv. Suppose I was searching the internet or maybe watching sprint tv? Would whatever I was doin on the phone project on the screan?

Tailzy_Baby

Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
oh sorry bout that. That kinda sucks I rememeber watching the original touch pro video the phone itself ina video a long time ago. But oh well. Still would be pretty cool to be able to watc sprint tv on a tv. Wish it could....

kudosmog

May 19, 2010
Visit site
I could see sprintTV being output through the HDMI connection. I just don't think it will have "desktop view" capability.
Only hope is to have someone who got the phone early and also has a micro hdmi cable hook it up and try it out though.

MultiMatt

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
I know we're talking about an entirely different animal, but on the HTC Touch Pro2 (Windows Mobile), TV out allowed viewing of pretty much anything you saw on the screen - the home screen, a website, an email, an Excel spreadsheet, a video.

Here's hoping it's the same thing for the EVO - simply a video feed out of the device, and not tied strictly to the video player...

Matt

danfilms

May 23, 2010
Visit site
I have a somewhat related question. I work in show production and I've wanted a pocket vga tester for a while. I know hdmi is digital and vga is analogue but...

Can I adapter it somehow to output vga?

Caitlyn McKenzie

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I have a somewhat related question. I work in show production and I've wanted a pocket vga tester for a while. I know hdmi is digital and vga is analogue but...

Can I adapter it somehow to output vga?

Not a simple dongle, no. It requires a (pricey) box inbetween the two to convert from digital to analog.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smita05