Headset pause button issues

monsito

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
Hello all, hoping you guys can shed some light to a current issue. Tried 3 different headsets but every time I use the single click button to pause any music, it automatically brings up the phone dialer. Not 1 of the 3 headsets I purchased can simply pause the music. I've tried using the headset button controller app, didn't fix it.

Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.

boocephus

Oct 31, 2011
Visit site
The only one that pauses mine is the pair that came with the phone. I don't know why it's special. i have another pair that came with a blackberry that are more comfortable and sound better, but that button brings up the dialer like yours.

monsito

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
I was just told it had something to do with my Epic 4G Touch, some compatibility issues. Sucks.... but thanks for the reply. I guess I'll just wait until there's a fix for this issue sometime in the future.

ratsttam

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I was just told it had something to do with my Epic 4G Touch, some compatibility issues. Sucks.... but thanks for the reply. I guess I'll just wait until there's a fix for this issue sometime in the future.

You may want to head on over to the Epic 4g TOUCH forum to see if they have any ideas about it. Since they've gotten ICS now, things may work differently. We just know it doesn't work on the E4G. You asked your question in the OG Epic 4g slider keyboard forum...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrussellcampbell