Help! Ceramic white frame color?

RLTurn77

Feb 24, 2019
Visit site
I figured 512GB would be plenty... which it will be. And I have a friend going on about 5G and the phone being worthless soon enough.

But... since I was getting Ceramic anyway, at the time, I kept going back and forth as to whether or not it would be worth it to splurge on the 1TB/12RAM. Decided to save the money.

Then the whole Ceramic White frame... The Ceramic Black in 512GB is at least a few weeks out. Just thought about it some more and for the price I just went for the 1TB. It did help that it will arrive by March 8th.

Patience is a virtue... guess I'm lacking. lol.

RLTurn77

Feb 24, 2019
Visit site
My Verizon pre order has slipped from 03/08 to 03/12 :(

You ended up ordering the CB right?? Really excited for the color. Been watching a few different videos of the CB... should be nice. Did you also go for the 1TB?? Hopefully it'll get back to 3/8 for you... pretty much why I spent the extra as it was the only one available to arrive by 3/8 still after cancelling the CW order and a few nights of sleeping on it.

Oh and I was still able to use my reserve email to get a free fast wireless charger ($50 accessories) and I'll get the $130 rather than the earbuds which is better for me.

Be here before you know it!

RLTurn77

Feb 24, 2019
Visit site
It's rose gold. Pink. It's disgusting. I'm exchanging it.

Is this real? Lol. Sorry, just sounds like sarcasm. You went with the white and don't like the frame color? Someone said it's not really noticeable that got one.

I cancelled and changed to Ceramic Black. Just couldn't spend so much without really being 100% on it.

I just got home from work and my phone's here so up late. Love the black though. Will get it up and running with SIM card in tomorrow.

illdini

May 17, 2010
Visit site
The only 512 GB option for S10+ from my carrier was Ceramic White. It really depends on the lighting, to me it looks silver in most places. If it really mattered that much to me, I'd put an opaque case on it & call it a day.

anon(5719825)

Retired Moderator
Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
How are you liking your phones? I ordered a 1TB ceramic white S10+ yesterday and it will be here today. I saw on the website that it showed the edges to be silver so I really think anything else about it and I really don't care since the phone will be in a case.

lindajm22

Mar 15, 2018
Visit site
I would not call this silver. It definitely has a rose gold-ish look to it. I don't see the color changing with different light. It's not a dark rose gold, but that tone is always there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ssiinnoojjandriod