Help. Gingerbread Update fails

j.bergthold

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
Carlos, Thank you so much for all your help today. I SBFed my phone for the first time today, and then installed the update, and now I am gingerbread heaven. I appreciate everything. If anyone is looking for the SBF file that will get them back to stock Froyo, just go to the earlier link and scroll down. One of the links lower on the page worked for me.

carlos31820

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
Carlos, Thank you so much for all your help today. I SBFed my phone for the first time today, and then installed the update, and now I am gingerbread heaven. I appreciate everything. If anyone is looking for the SBF file that will get them back to stock Froyo, just go to the earlier link and scroll down. One of the links lower on the page worked for me.

Cool man, glad it worked out for you. Now you can help the next guy that needs to know how to sbf. Congrats, I know you hold your breath that first time hoping all goes well.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

rustydog4444

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I see your a pro at this sbf flash...i watch the video and currently am downloading 2.3.340 file from the link you had but it is so slow.....about 4 hours to get...is there another link to get it that would be faster?
thanks