HELP! I pressed FORGET my watch on my phones bluetooth now i cannot Reconnect !!!!

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

IVE Tried XDA Developers Pair Android Wear Watches to New Phones Without Factory fourm post ..... It works and comes up and says make visible to bluetooth but it dont show up on my PHONE! not in bluetooth not even when i press connect a new watch on the app

My phone is IOS my watch is LG G WATCH R i think it was on android 2 aswell which is WHY i am NOt resetting it. I have so many faces stored on there and it took ages to update.

Also wifi dont work on it anymore for no reason. i enter the password on my phone but it just infinity loaded? but now I cant even try because i cannot connect my watch

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Doing a factory reset of the watch will not revert it to the previous Wear OS version. In fact, in order to switch a Wear OS watch from one phone to another requires you to do a factory reset. The watchfaces will be lost, but you should be able to reinstall them from the Play Store without difficulty.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasIndia