Help Needed With ADB/Fastboot, No OS

Snake1985

Nov 30, 2013
Visit site
So I have successfully unlocked the bootloader and installed TWRP on my GNex using my Macbook Pro. Unfortunately, during the process my OS was wiped out. I am currently stuck with no OS to load. After searching thru multiple threads, it looks like I need to sideboot an OS to get the phone back working again.

I cannot for the life of me get my mac to recognize the phone so I can run the ADB process. Can someone please assist me with this issue or shine some light on a solution? Currently 3 days with no phone and it's getting frustrating...

Xanth269

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
So I have successfully unlocked the bootloader and installed TWRP on my GNex using my Macbook Pro. Unfortunately, during the process my OS was wiped out. I am currently stuck with no OS to load. After searching thru multiple threads, it looks like I need to sideboot an OS to get the phone back working again.

I cannot for the life of me get my mac to recognize the phone so I can run the ADB process. Can someone please assist me with this issue or shine some light on a solution? Currently 3 days with no phone and it's getting frustrating...

do you have access to a PC to try and see if the phone gets found?
is the original rom file and gapps on the phone? if so try re installing that file. or did you still have factory rom?
after that someone with more knowledge is needed, try going here:

[ROM] [4.2.2] AOKP :: jb-mr1 :: toro - Page 454 - Device Threads - RootzWiki

Best of luck.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hebdo_Madaires