Help Newbie, Locked out of my Galaxy S4

provpimp

Sep 15, 2013
Visit site
Any help would be greatly appreciated, I am locked out of my Samsung Galaxy S4, I use the pin code and for some reason it isn't accepting my password. I read other threads and when I keep entering my password it never locks out my phone for more then 30 seconds then I reenter the password and after another 5 attempts it locks out again for 30 second and so on and so. It never locks out and ask me for my gmail/google info I have read on other threads. Has anyone ran into this/or heard about this before. Please Help. Thanks

AndroidTuttons

Jul 25, 2013
Visit site
When it locks you out it should say forgotten password bottom of screen in the middle click that and enter the gmail details

Posted via Android Central App

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Locked out my s4 it's asking for a pin # but i don't know it all it lets me do is emergency calls,it's done it before and I called t-mobile and they gave me a long code to put in. Help ?

cparedez

Jan 7, 2014
Visit site
The same thing happened with my phone. It doesn't accept my pin# that I've always locked my phone with and it isn't giving me a screen (after 5 attempts) to try going to my gmail. I thought well maybe I can just change the pin# through my gmail acct but it's not even giving me that screen to enter my gmail. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I really don't want to have to do a hard reset on my phone :(

zp1999

Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
I'm locked out of my samsung galaxy s4 because i can't remember my password and it's not giving me and options. what can i do ?!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FABETTTTT