HELP RAZER KISHI NOT DETECTED

nate2147

Aug 14, 2023
Visit site
Sorry if this is a duplicate. Couldnt find anything on it. I have an s22 ultra and my buddy gave me a game pad the razer kishi i think. Model no Rz06-0290. My phone will not detect it. He also has an s22 ultra and it worked on his phone. Theres a setting somewhere and i cant find it. Please help.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Try checking for firmware updates, and use the keypress combination to reset the Razer Kishi:

nate2147

Aug 14, 2023
Visit site
Sorry if this is a duplicate. Couldnt find anything on it. I have an s22 ultra and my buddy gave me a game pad the razer kishi i think. Model no Rz06-0290. My phone will not detect it. He also has an s22 ultra and it worked on his phone. Theres a setting somewhere and i cant find it. Please help.
P0
Welcome to Android Central! Try checking for firmware updates, and use the keypress combination to reset the Razer Kishi:
No, wont work bc it cats like its not there. Ie not detected. As in not even powered. But i saw it light up once when my phone rebooted so i know it works.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
So the reset button combination of Y, B, and Right Function while reconnecting with the phone's USB port doesn't do anything?

nate2147

Aug 14, 2023
Visit site
So the reset button combination of Y, B, and Right Function while reconnecting with the phone's USB port doesn't do anything?
No nothing and the light that comes on to show its powered only came on for a second while restarting my phone after i did an update on the os of the phone. Then it went back off and is non responsive. All of the different controller mapping software i have tried donot detect a controller

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
You said it worked (past tense) on your friend's phone. Can you test it again on his phone now? It's possible the device failed some time after he gave it to you.

nate2147

Aug 14, 2023
Visit site
You said it worked (past tense) on your friend's phone. Can you test it again on his phone now? It's possible the device failed some time after he gave it to you.
Well we dont see each other regularly. Lets assume it is still good. Where would you start?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
We've already tried the things I would do, and what you're describing really sounds like a faulty device. So the next thing to do would be to test it on another phone (doesn't necessarily have to be your friend's) to see if the same thing happens.

Reactions: nate2147