No longer able to make calls HELP! Mobile network not avalible

ItsPenaldo

Aug 23, 2022
Visit site
IMG-20220827-WA0043.jpg

Hi Please can someone help

My phone seems to have stopped working and im no longer able to make and receive calls. I can see in the settings the phone can see sim but up in the right hand corner I have an icon (see picture) of a circle with a line through it.

Also when I use the drop down menu the Airplane mode is kind of faded out. I've tried the sim a different phone and it works and also tried a different working sim in my phone and I get the same not working issue.

I was wondering if it was some kind of setting, but I cant find anything! Any help will be greatly appreciated

L0n3N1nja

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
Has that always been your phone, as did you buy it new? I could be wrong but I believe thats what phones would do if blacklisted back when I worked at Verizon.

It could also be a network settings issue, try toggling between network modes.

ItsPenaldo

Aug 23, 2022
Visit site
Has that always been your phone, as did you buy it new? I could be wrong but I believe thats what phones would do if blacklisted back when I worked at Verizon.

It could also be a network settings issue, try toggling between network modes.

Hi

Yeah phone was brought new with contract and ive tried all the network modes i can see

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I agree with belodion -- the SIM reader may be malfunctioning. Take out the SIM card and blow out the slot with a can of compressed air, in case there's some debris stuck in there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aitana135332