Help to downgrade from LMY47D to LRX22C

coreyacole

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
I tried doing it through Wugfresh and got a few error messages. Maybe I missed something. Found instructions on Reddit and tried to do it direct and got errors as well.

I haven't really rooted since my old Galaxy S3 so I'm rusty and am hoping someone has done it and can do a little handholding.

I'm hoping the M build will solve some of my issues and fix other issues since I ditched the Note and am back on the Nexus as a daily driver.

TIA for anyone with the bandwidth to indulge my request.

By the way, I loaded everything I need so I can do wugfresh or direct with the android toolkit.

jj14x

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Can't help you with trying to identify what messed up in the toolkit (one of the issues with toolkits - if it breaks, you are SOL), but the method on this URL works fine

coreyacole

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Funny thing is, I tried those exact steps. After booting to recovery, couldn't get the computer to recognize the phone.

I'll try to reinstall the drivers and double check the program install as well.

coreyacole

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
I am the biggest *****. I was racking my brain to see what I hadn't yet done. Then realized I had never unlocked my bootloader which I didn't need to do to sideload 5.1.

I started at the steps every time and glossed over the part explicitly reminding me to unlock it. LOL

Gonna try to follow the instructions again tonight. Hopefully I'll have no further problems.

Thanks for the link.