Hey ya'll

BoRegardd

Oct 16, 2018
Visit site
Hey ya'll, new member here. Although I haven't contributed in the past, I have used AC occasionally when doing research. Some of it was helpful. JK JK!

Last month I made the switch from iPhone to Galaxy S9+. Enjoying it so far! I had been using Apple products since the iPhone 4s, but got bored and slightly annoyed with their shenanigans so I figured I'd give this a whirl. We'd been with Verizon for years and years and recently switched to Xfinity Mobile and couldn't pass up the S9+ offer.

A little about me...I'm a bit of a tech nerd...network sales engineer by day, weekend DIY'er, enjoy ski trips out west, good beer and anything outdoors (biking and fishing to name a couple)... although haven't done much of that as of late. My wife and I recently had our first beautiful baby girl. She seems more like the Android type to me...very curious, complex and slightly finicky 😂

Looking forward to joining the community and learning some sweet skills...and sharing some of my own 😎

-BoRegardd (BoRregard was taken so double D it is)

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Hi there, welcome to the AC Forums! And congratulations on the new baby (I meant your baby girl, not the phone...although the phone is nice, too)!

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Hello Bo, welcome to the forums at Android Central!
Congrats on your baby girl!
Enjoy her and play with her every chance you get, because in a few years she'll be grown up and you'll be saying what my wife and I are saying right now with our now, teenager girl:
"Where'd time go?"
Enjoy and have fun!

Sent From my Blue Note 9

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
What a great introduction piece to read! Thank you for including your phone history, purchases, and a little bit about yourself!

Enjoy your new S9+! How are you liking your new service provider?

And, congratulations on your new baby girl! So exciting!