Holly from SWVA -Galaxy S23-ultra

Hollym59

Jun 30, 2023
Visit site
Hi folks,
So far I LOVE my S23-ultra. I haven't had a stylus since my Palm Pilot 20+ years ago, LOL. But I really enjoy using it on this phone.
I have used Galaxy phones for years but last time I decided to mix it up and tried a Google Pixel 6. HATED IT! So glad to be back in the Galaxy family.
My only struggles right now are trying to determine if two long-used 3rd party apps will work OK with this phone. They are Alarm Clock Extreme and Sound Profiles. If anyone has experience with these apps on this phone I'd appreciate hearing about it.

Reactions: Morty2264

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Palm Pilots were pretty awesome! So glad you're using a device that works for you! How are you liking the camera on the S23 Ultra?

Enjoy yourself around the forums!

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Hi folks,
So far I LOVE my S23-ultra. I haven't had a stylus since my Palm Pilot 20+ years ago, LOL. But I really enjoy using it on this phone.
I have used Galaxy phones for years but last time I decided to mix it up and tried a Google Pixel 6. HATED IT! So glad to be back in the Galaxy family.
My only struggles right now are trying to determine if two long-used 3rd party apps will work OK with this phone. They are Alarm Clock Extreme and Sound Profiles. If anyone has experience with these apps on this phone I'd appreciate hearing about it.
Welcome to AC!

The s23u is a great device , see you around the s23 Forum