How can I change my app icons to different icons from different Galaxy Icon packs?

Xlux007

Jun 21, 2021
Visit site
I used to have a Note4, when I clicked edit on an icon, and selected change icon, it used to display every icon in my current theme. Not only that but I could select different themes and choose any icon from any theme I wanted!

Now I have a Galaxy A41, and when I click edit and try to change the icon, the only icons I can use are the ones the phone came with or the one single icon that the app is already using!

I have Nova Launcher installed and many many Galaxy icon packs! Please let me know what I can do!!

Ps I'm sorry if this has already been asked!! I couldn't find my exact question!

Kizzy Catwoman

Ambassador
Feb 2, 2017
Visit site
I used to have a Note4, when I clicked edit on an icon, and selected change icon, it used to display every icon in my current theme. Not only that but I could select different themes and choose any icon from any theme I wanted!

Now I have a Galaxy A41, and when I click edit and try to change the icon, the only icons I can use are the ones the phone came with or the one single icon that the app is already using!

I have Nova Launcher installed and many many Galaxy icon packs! Please let me know what I can do!!

Ps I'm sorry if this has already been asked!! I couldn't find my exact question!

I am sorry Nova doesn't use Galaxy icons only packs downloaded from the Play store or similar app stores. The galaxy icons only work with OneUI. If you want some really nice free icons that will theme every app you have installed download Icon Pack Studio for free from the Play Store. You can either create your own icons or you can now download icons packs that other community members have created. All for free and it themes all the apps you have installed in your phone.