Tv coaxial digital audio output low sound volume

gobi3725

Dec 10, 2021
Visit site
I have the coaxial digital audio output of my smart tv connected to a DAC wiith a 3.5m spdif digital audio to rca coaxial cable & then to a 2.1 subwoofer amp. The 2.1 subwoofer amp is has 2 analog RCA input & 2 rca output(for passive speakers).

Initially there is no sound output ,I had to increase Tv sound volume & adjust the volume knob in DAC & subwoofer amp to more than halfway to hear sound.Is this how it works through tv digital audio output or there is something wrong with the Tv & amplifier?Why do I need to increase Tv sound volume?It feels like it is better to listen to sound from Tv speakers.

2.But when connecting directly the source devices ,Blu Ray player(with optical cable) & DVBS Set Top Box(with coaxial cable) to DAC & then to subwoofer amp.,I get the expected high volume sound through amp without adjusting Tv Volume.

Tv is a Xiaomi 4k Uhd Android Tv.The 2.1 subwoofer amp has a 15 watt 4 ohm speaker driver.

Am I doing something wrong ,do i need to get myself another amplifier?Please offer some solutions.Thank You

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hackemail